At FameUp, we strongly believe that businesses that integrate collaborations with content creators into their marketing strategy can have significant success in the market. Studies show that these forms of collaboration surpass the results of traditional marketing strategies by almost 50%.
When businesses want to collaborate with content creators through FameUp, our first objective is to successfully connect them with a relevant community. We want to find a beneficial way for the brand, so that it can:
- achieve the desired results;
- not waste time setting up all the functionalities of a campaign;
- be able to run the desired campaign on the same day;
- not lose money in the campaign process;
- have full copyright ownership regarding the campaign (brief, detailed report, collaboration with content creators).
👉 What type of collaboration to choose?
First of all, in order to choose the type of collaboration through FameUp, it is necessary to know what you want to achieve. From here, we will be able to offer you a wide range of content creators who, through their authentic content, will reach the desired community and achieve the objective set in the campaign.
Secondly, there are two types of collaborations: direct and one-to-many.
- In the case of direct collaboration, the brand analyzes the profile of the content creator with whom they want to collaborate and sends them the campaign brief with instructions. The brand can send the campaign proposal to a single content creator, waiting for them to accept the collaboration. In case of a negative response, they will move on to another content creator.
- With one-to-many collaboration, the brand sends the campaign to multiple content creators, selected based on the values and objectives of the company and/or the campaign.
👉 Why should I choose a one-to-many collaboration?
Choosing a one-to-many collaboration offers you diversity and the option to choose from smaller influencers who, collectively, can have a bigger impact on social media communities. You can choose, from a larger sample of content creators, the ones who best fit the campaign. Another advantage is that the message is much more likely to reach a wider audience, from different areas and diverse fields of activity.
From our experience, the conversion rate and brand awareness have been significantly improved following collaborations of this type. And if you need help in composing the brief, we are here for you.
We want you to know that, regardless of the type of collaboration chosen for your business, we will answer your questions or clarify any uncertainties. We are just an email away – firstname.lastname@example.org!